Date and Time Submitted
8/24/22, 12:25 PM
BANAAG is a Tagalog word for "slightly seen". This story shows what we can see is different from what is real and all we have are clues that can't prove the pieces of truth for us to live in an unclear world.
Director and Editor
- 22nd Gawad CCP sa Alternatibong Pelikula at Video Finalist
- Sineliksik Bulacan Docu Fest 2017. Provincial Historical, Arts, Culture, and Tourism Office. Bulacan
- Bustos Centenario Fiesta Pelicula. Municipality of Bustos, Bulacan
- 34th Gawad CCP sa Alternatibong Pelikula at Video
Award and Recognition
- Third Prize (Documentary) para sa film na GUPIT (CUT) Ika-22 GAWAD CCP Para Sa Alternatibong Pelikula at Video.
- Finalist and Special Mention para sa film na GUPIT (CUT) at SILVERSHORTS 2011. 4th .MOV - International Film, Music, & Literature Festival
- 4th Best Picture para sa film na MINASA: Minsang Naghintay Sayo. Bustos Centenario Fiesta Pelicula. Municipality of Bustos, Bulacan
What motivated you to join this year's 3 Shots Film Fest?
To join this year's 3 Shot Film Fest is a motivation for me to continue and do film even on the toughest time and unwanted situation. This is a proof for me that there is no reason for me to stop to do my passion in filmmaking and storytelling.
Tell us what inspired you to create this film?
My inspiration to do this film is my past and looking at my future. To create and continue. Even on a minimal basis.
Share the challenges you have encountered and the learnings you discovered given the limitations.
The challenges are the factors that makes it fun. On the limitations the critical thinking flows. It is a very fun experience.
Cast and Crew:
Director & Editor - Mark G. Mirabuenos
Cast - Carlos Bryan Santos, Jackielyn Rellesiva, Justin Ann Aranas, John Arsenio